The After-sales Parts Division continues to bring innovation to the parts supply system including streamlining logistics hubs and early construction of high-tech distribution systems, and operates customer focused management by way of enhancing customer satisfaction with improved services at customer touch points and vigorous communications with customers.
What are genuine parts?
Genuine parts are the parts that meet the same quality and design requirements as the ones used in the manufacturing of vehicles, and thus they are certified, distributed, and guaranteed by the automakers.
The car manufacturers work with parts makers starting with the design and production stage, and are provided with the parts by OEM. Designed to ensure optimal driving, these parts go through strict production management and rigorous quality control. The service parts also go through the same process before reaching automakers, and genuine parts labels are attached after factory testing. Car manufacturers have large-scale distribution networks all over the country so that the parts can be easily accessible for customers, and they publish information materials for parts and maintenance taking into account the distinctive parts for a wide range of vehicles.
For more information about the common service parts, Click here.
How to identify genuine parts
Maximum Retail Price
- Maximum Retail Price (MRP) is the maximum price at which the product is sold in retail and the MRP mentioned on the package includes all the taxes levied on the product. No product can be sold on a price more than MRP.
- As per Packing and Commodities Act, it is compulsory to have a ‘MRP Label’ on every packaging. No Genuine Spare Part will be sold without ‘MRP Label’ on the packaging.
- The Dealers cannot charge over and above the Maximum Retail Price.
How to read MRP Label
All the Hyundai Genuine Parts will have the following details printed on the ‘MRP Label’ –
01.Part Number, 03. MRP, 05. Batch Number & 02. Part Name, 04. Units (Qty), 06. Date of Packing.
Hyundai Genuine Parts Packaging
- Scratchable Strip (Reads as "Thank you for using Hyundai Genuine Parts")
- Tilt to view (Turn to left and right to see the "H" Logo)
- Photochromic Effect ("H" Logo visible in sunlight)
- Transparent Hologram ("H" Logo & Text visible simultaneously)
For more details about the above features, click the MOBIS MRP Film below: